Friday, January 24, 2014

An author round robin on heroines

We have been in New Zealand since New Year's, checking another vacation destination off our bucket list. What's hard to believe is that we've been back 6 days today and it's as if the wonderful experience never happened! However, I'm going to relive it and share it with any who care to read about it in our "local" internet newspaper, the North Texas e-News. I'll post when those articles are up.

In the meantime, I'm participating in a round robin on what qualities I like to read/write about in a heroine. My post is already up at my home page, www.kaysisk.com. The other participants are listed below and everyone's post should be available tomorrow.

Happy reading and next month it's heroes.

Lynn Crain
Kay Sisk
Ginger Simpson
Connie Vines
Geeta Kakade
A.J. Maguire
Beverley Bateman
Diane Bator
Fiona McGier
Rhobin Courtright

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home